Protection of medico-administrative data
Orthonov has always attached particular importance to the protection of its customers' data. Respect for privacy and confidentiality of data is a right for every healthcare user and is a core value for Orthonov.
As the data processing manager, Orthonov takes all necessary precautions to preserve the security and confidentiality of the data and in particular to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, or from unauthorized third parties having access to it.
As Data Controller, Orthonov undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of personal data.
Concerning the medico-administrative data collected (social security number, mutual fund and AMC number), Orthonov has taken all the measures to protect them as well as possible, in accordance with the recommendations issued by the Digital Health Agency (ANS). This is why this data is hosted on specific servers that meet the certification standards for hosting personal health data specified by decree 2018-137 of February 26, 2018-137.
The medico-administrative data collected by Orthonov are hosted on Amazon Web Services, Inc. servers located in Paris. In accordance with the list of certified hosts published by the ANS, the servers we use are covered and certified for the following 6 activities (maximum protection, 6 out of 6 certifications):
- The provision and maintenance in operational condition of physical sites to host the material infrastructure of the information system used for the processing of health data;
- The provision and maintenance in operational condition of the material infrastructure of the information system used for the processing of health data;
- The provision and maintenance in operational condition of the information system application hosting platform;
- The provision and maintenance in operational condition of the virtual infrastructure of the information system used for the processing of health data;
- Administration and operation of the information system containing health data;
- Backing up health data.
For any question relating to the protection of personal health data put in place by Orthonov with its customers, you can contact us by email at email@example.com.